Officials: FINA Rules Update - Erith
14th November 2017, 19:30 - 21:30
All officials must attend an "official" Officials FINA rule update classroom presentation before they can renew their licence. The IOS and Swim England are insisting on this being their official presentation and not an informal meeting arranged by Referees.
Only attendance at one of these formal classroom sessions will allow me to inform the ASA that you have attended a FINA Rules Update course.
Obviously it is in everyone's interest to make sure they are up to date as soon as possible, and currently there are two workshops timetabled for November.
- Wednesday 8 November at Dunkirk Village Hall, London Road, Dunkirk, Faversham ME13 9LF - 19.00-21.00
- Monday 13 November at Medway Park, Mill Road, Gillingham ME7 1HF - 19.00-21.00
- Tuesday 14 November at Erith Leisure Centre, Avenue Road, Erith DA8 3AT - 19.30-21.30
- Wednesday 15 November at West Kent College, Brook Street, Tonbridge TN9 2PW - 19.30-21.30*
- Thursday 23 November at Erith Leisure Centre, Avenue Road, Erith DA8 3AT - 19.30-21.30
If you wish to attend one of these please book a place by emailing:
- Jane Davies for Medway Park
- Malcolm Keysell for Dunkirk Village Hall
- John Burdett for Erith and Tonbridge
More workshops will follow in other parts of Kent over the coming months.
Malcolm Keysell - KCASA Officials Manager
* If attending at West Kent College, please use the front car park and report to reception and collect a visitor sticker. We will be in room T01-M01 which is situated just behind Reception - click here for a plan of the venue.