J2 Workshop - Final Session - Tonbridge
14th November 2016, 19:00 - 21:00
Venue: The Pavilion, Tonbridge School Centre, London Road, Tonbridge, TN10 3AD
Cost: £8 per candidate.
- Monday 22 February 2016 - Session 1 - Timekeeping and Chief Timekeeping
- Monday 18 April 2016 - Session 2 - Stroke Rules
- Monday 16 May 2016 - Session 3 - Completion of work book.
- Monday 11 July 2016 - Session 1 - Introduction to Judge 2 role and Placing/Disqualifications
- Monday 14 November 2016 - Final Session - Completion of workbook
- Monday 28 November 2016 - Session 1 - Timekeeping and Chief Timekeeping
- TBA - Session 2 - Stroke Rules
- ·Monday 25 April 2016
A Mandatory CPD required by the British Swimming Officials Licensing requirements (M5) and aimed at Swimming Technical Officials who are already licensed (renewal due within next four years) or wish to become a licensed British Swimming Official. The workshop covers: the ASA Code of Ethics; Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Vulnerable Adults; Embracing Diversity; Health and Safety; Officials’ Training and the ‘World of Swimming’
NB: Judge 2 candidates are welcome to attend Session 2 of the Judge 1 course if they would like to - it’s useful for consolidating the Stroke Rules at J2 level.