J2S Workshop - Session 2 - Erith
8th June 2017, 19:00 - 21:00
Venue: Erith Leisure Centre, Avenue Road, DA8 3AT
Cost: £8 per candidate.
- Thursday 5 January 2017 - Session 3 - Completion of work book.
- Thursday 27 April 2017 - Session 1 - Timekeeping and Chief Timekeeping
- Thursday 11 May 2017 - Session 2 - Stroke Rules
- Thursday 13 July 2017 - Session 3 - Completion of work book.
- Thursday 12 October 2017 - Session 1 - Timekeeping and Chief Timekeeping
- Thursday 16 November 2017 - Session 2 - Stroke Rules
- Thursday 23 March 2017 - Final Session - Completion of workbook
- Monday 7 December 2017 - Session 1 - Introduction to Judge 2 role and Placing/Disqualifications
- Thursday 9 February 2017 - Session 1 - Introduction to Judge 2 Starter role
- Thursday 8 June 2017 - Session 2 - Completion of Judge 2 Starter workbook and manual race results
- This is and is now done as an on-line workshop. For a step-by-step guide on navigating the IOS website, click here.
Contemporary Issues is a Mandatory CPD required by the British Swimming Officials Licensing requirements (M5) and aimed at Swimming Technical Officials who are already licensed (renewal due within next four years) or wish to become a licensed British Swimming Official. The workshop covers: the ASA Code of Ethics; Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Vulnerable Adults; Embracing Diversity; Health and Safety; Officials’ Training and the ‘World of Swimming’ .
NB: Judge 2 candidates are welcome to attend session 2 of the judge 1 course if they would like to.
To book a place, contact use this form or email Malcolm Keysell direct. If you book and then are unable to make a session, please use this form to let the organisers know you will not be attending.