J1 Workshop - Session 2 - Erith
17th November 2016, 19:00 - 21:00
Venue: Erith Leisure Centre, Avenue Road, DA8 3AT
Cost: £8 per candidate.
- Thursday 14 April 2016 - Session 1 - Timekeeping and Chief Timekeeping
- Thursday 12 May 2016 - Session 2 - Stroke Rules
- Thursday 14 July 2016 - Session 3 - Completion of work book.
- Thursday 8 December 2016 - Session 1 - Introduction to Judge 2 role and Placing/Disqualifications
- Thursday 11 February 2016 - Session 1 - Introduction to Judge 2 Starter role
- Thursday 9 June 2016 - Session 2 - Completion of Judge 2 Starter workbook and manual race results
- Thursday 13 October 2016 - Session 1 - Timekeeping and Chief Timekeeping
- Thursday 17 November 2016 - Session 2 - Stroke Rules
- Thursday 15 September
A Mandatory CPD required by the British Swimming Officials Licensing requirements (M5) and aimed at Swimming Technical Officials who are already licensed (renewal due within next four years) or wish to become a licensed British Swimming Official. The workshop covers: the ASA Code of Ethics; Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Vulnerable Adults; Embracing Diversity; Health and Safety; Officials’ Training and the ‘World of Swimming’
NB: Judge 2 candidates are welcome to attend session 2 of the judge 1 course if they would like to.
To book a place, contact use this form or email Carina Enderby direct. If you book and then are unable to make a session, please use this form to let the organisers know you will not be attending.