J1 Workshop - Session 2 - Beckenham
14th September 2017, 19:30 - 21:30
Venue: The Spa at Beckenham, 24 Beckenham Road, Beckenham BR3 4PF
Cost: £8 per candidate.
- Tuesday 6 June 2017 - Session 1 - Timekeeping and Chief Timekeeping
- Thursday 14 September 2017 - Session 2 - Stroke Rules
- Tuesday 14 November 2017 - Session 3 - Completion of workbook (TBC)
- Thursday 12 October 2017 - Session 1 - Introduction to Judge 2 role and Placing/Disqualifications
- This is and is now done as an on-line workshop. For a step-by-step guide on navigating the IOS website, click here.
Contemporary Issues is a Mandatory CPD required by the British Swimming Officials Licensing requirements (M5) and aimed at Swimming Technical Officials who are already licensed (renewal due within next four years) or wish to become a licensed British Swimming Official. The workshop covers: the ASA Code of Ethics; Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Vulnerable Adults; Embracing Diversity; Health and Safety; Officials’ Training and the ‘World of Swimming’ .
NB: Judge 2 candidates are welcome to attend session 2 of the judge 1 course if they would like to.
To book a place, contact use this form or email Malcolm Keyselldirect. If you book and then are unable to make a session, please use this form to let the organisers know you will not be attending.