J1 Workshop - Session 1 - Tonbridge
4th December 2018, 19:30 - 30th November 1999, 21:30
Venue: West Kent College, Brook Street, Tonbridge TN9 2PW
Cost: £8 per candidate.
- Wednesday 3 January 2018 - Session 2 - Stroke Rules
- Tuesday 13 March 2018 - Session 3 - Completion of workbook
- Tuesday 1 May 2018 - Session 1 - Timekeeping and Chief Timekeeping
- Tuesday 5 June 2018 - Session 2 - Stroke Rules
- Tuesday 4 September 2018 - Session 3 - Completion of workbook
- Tuesday 4 December 2018 - Session 1 - Timekeeping and Chief Timekeeping
- Tuesday 3 July 2018 - Session 1 - Introduction to Judge 2 role and Placing/Disqualifications
- Tuesday 6 November 2018 - Final Session - Completion of workbook
- Tuesday 2 October 2018 - Session 1 - Introduction to Judge 2 Starter role
- This is and is now done as an on-line workshop. For a step-by-step guide on navigating the IOS website, click here.
Contemporary Issues is a Mandatory CPD required by the British Swimming Officials Licensing requirements (M5) and aimed at Swimming Technical Officials who are already licensed (renewal due within next four years) or wish to become a licensed British Swimming Official. The workshop covers: the ASA Code of Ethics; Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Vulnerable Adults; Embracing Diversity; Health and Safety; Officials’ Training and the ‘World of Swimming’.
NB: Judge 2 candidates are welcome to attend session 2 of the judge 1 course if they would like to.
To book a place, contact use this form or email Malcolm Keysell direct. If you book and then are unable to make a session, please use this form to let the organisers know you will not be attending.
Please note that you do not have to attend relevant workshops at the same venue, which will allow you to attend other centres to fit the workshops around your other commitments.