J2 Session 1 Swimming Officials Workshop
22nd February 2023, 19:00 - 21:00
The latest batch of face-to-face classroom-based Swimming Officials workshops have been arranged as follows:
Venue: Medway Park Sports Centre, Mill Road, Gillingham ME7 1HF
Time: 19:00 for a prompt 19:15 start, and finishing at 21:00
- J2 Session 1: Wednesday 22nd February (conference room)
- J2 Session 1: Monday 27th February (training room)
- J2S Session 1: Wednesday 8th March (conference room)
- J2 Session 2: Monday 13th March (training room)
- J2 Session 2: Wednesday 22nd March (conference room)
- J2S Session 2: Wednesday 29th March (conference room)
Please note that the procedure for J2 training has changed and that new J2 course books are now only issued direct by Swim England. To register and receive your course book:
- First complete a J2 application form that can be accessed using this link and email it to Malcolm Keysell, advising him of the date of the course you would like to attend.
- Details of how to pay Swim England (as applicable) will be sent to you on receipt of the form.
- Your J2 course book will then be sent direct to you by Swim England for you to bring to the classroom sessions.
- that this process is completed well in advance of your workshop date as you need to receive your course book in time for the classroom session
- that you advise Malcolm Keysell of the specific classroom session you wish to attend and that you do not just turn up on the day - sessions will be cancelled if there are not sufficient numbers, and this will potentially avoid wasted journeys
- if you book onto a workshop and then find you cannot attend or have any other queries, please contact Malcolm Keysell as soon as possible
Full information on workshop content, dates and venues can be viewed here. If you are moving up a level, visit the British Swimming officials site for further details but please note that the downloadable log books are no longer valid - the current version can only be accessed using the process above.