Dear Swim Camp parent
Following a decision by the Government yesterday to advise the restriction of public gatherings, non-essential travel and contact, Swim England has updated its policy on swim camps and competitions to include “We do not recommend training camps or competitions take place with members from different clubs”. Hence KCASA have decided to postpone the Kent Development Camp due to take place on Saturday at Strood.
We will discuss setting a new date but as we have no idea of how long the coronavirus pandemic will last, and how long the consequent restrictions will remain in place on what we can offer, it is not likely to be possible until the summer. Under these circumstances please apply to the KCASA Treasurer, for the reimbursement of the £15,00 cost, giving your bank details. The other option is for you to leave it with KCASA for an indeterminate period of time in payment for the rescheduled Camp ... whichever suits you.
My apologies to you and I hope your child is not too disappointed
KCASA Development Officer