England Talent Development Programme 11-year-olds Camp
8th July 2018
During the course of 2018 Kent County ASA will be providing the 11-year-old Development Pathway in Kent as part of the overall National Programme under the auspices of England Talent.
The Development Pathway for 11-year-olds as at 31 December 2018 (ie born in 2007) will consist of:
1. A parents’ Workshop to be held at the London Aquatics Centre at lunchtime on the final day of the Championships: Sunday 11 February. The scheduled start time is 1.15pm but will depend on the time swimming at the first session on that day has been completed.
2. Three day-long camps which are expected to take place on:
- 15 April at Colfe’s School Leisure Centre London SE12
- 8 July at Strood Leisure Centre
- 28 October 2017 at Kings School Canterbury
3. Please note that these dates and venues are provisional but will be confirmed when the invites are sent to selected swimmers.
The criteria for selection on the programme can be viewed here.
The workshop on 11 February will be open to the parents of all 2007 born County Championships qualifiers. It will also be open to parents of other age groups swimmers who have not previously qualified for the County Championships. As the size of the room is limited we will have to limit attendance to one parent per swimmer.
We appreciate that not everyone will have a child swimming on 11 February but one parent of all 2007-born County Championships qualifiers will still be welcome to attend. We will arrange a separate method of entry if you are attending only the workshop.
If you have any queries, please email John Handley on firstname.lastname@example.org. Rather than individual responses, we may reply by way of information sheet on the County website.
KCASA Swimming Manager