Deadline for poolside accreditation applications for KCASA Development Meet - 9 October 2018
9th October 2018
2.1 - Poolside accreditation MUST be applied for by 9 October 2018 with accompanying photograph.
2.2 - No passes will be issued on the weekend of competition.
2.3 - Coaches/Team Managers/Chaperones will NOT be able to apply for Poolside Accreditation without ALL 3 of the following documents in place:
2. Minimum qualification/requirements(specific to the role)
- Coaches – Teaching/Coaching qualification level 1
- Team Manager – Team Manager Training module 1 certificate
- Chaperone – written club authorisation to be acting in loco parentis on behalf of the club
3. Safeguarding certificate/qualification to be recorded with the ASA Memberships.
2.4 - Where a club has not applied for Poolside Accreditation by the 9 October 2018, any swimmers who attend the meet will NOT be permitted to swim.
2.5 - There is no charge for Poolside Accreditation – the ratio is usually 10:1
Forms should be sent directly to email@example.com by 9 October 2018